Bricsys is a global provider of the BricsCAD® brand of engineering design software.
We are relentlessly committed to the success of our customers. Bricsys offers its software at a compelling price, with industry-leading product support.
Advanced Mechanical design
Take your 3D modeling to a whole new level with BricsCAD® Mechanical. Create parametric components from constrained 3D solids, import data from popular MCAD formats such as Solidworks, Inventor, and Creo. BricsCAD® Mechanical got you covered.
- Parameters manager. The parameters manager panel gives you one place to control all parameters in a drawing, with user-defined filters.
- Alignment and orientations for 3D constraints. 3D constraints can now accept geometric features as arguments. Also, the spatial position of these arguments can be controlled by flags.
- Parametric arrays of mechanical components. Parametric components, and component-based features can now be grouped into associative arrays.
- 30000+ parametric standard parts. A library containing 30,000 standard mechanical components is available in the Components panel. Parts can be inserted into your assembly using drag’n’drop.
- Automatic exploded representation of assemblies. Assemblies can be automatically exploded in multiple ways. Exploded representations are created based on disassembly without collision.
- Sync folded and unfolded representations. Changes made to an un-folded sheet metal part will propagate back to the original 3D sheet metal model.
Real BIM, in .dwg
BIM software for everyone
Move to BricsCAD® BIM and turn your design concept with the power of artificial intelligence to help you automatically replicate details and machine learning to automatically classify building elements. All in BricsCAD® BIM.
- Curtain walls. Create curtain walls from freeform surfaces.
- HVAC modeling. BricsCAD BIM’s profile library contains features like bends, t-connections and flow terminals.
- Site modeling tools. Site modeling tools for creating graded terrains.
- Quick Draw. Full conceptual design of buildings and rooms by drawing rectangles and L-shapes.
- Grid. Create rectangular and radial grid with automatic labels.
- Propagate (copy detail). The Propagate tool uses AI to help you automatically replicate details throughout your BIM.
The CAD platform built for tomorrow
- Blockify. Searches the drawing for an identical set of entities and replaces them with block references.
- Block editor. Edit blocks in a block dedicated drawing environment.
- PDF import. Import geometry from PDF files.
- Nearest distance. Dynamically view and modify the distance between two selected entities.
- Snap to adaptive grids. Create, edit, nudge and manipulate entities using concise values without keyboard entry.
- Improved dimensions. Apply multiple types of dimensions with a single, intuitive dimensioning tool.
- Datalinking. Link data from an Excel spreadsheet directly into drawing tables and keep them automatically synced.
- Auto-parametrize solids. Fully constrain and parameterize solid models in a single operation.
- Settings. Compare drawing settings against default values or other drawings.
Konsultasikan Dengan Kami
Didukung dengan team yang ahli dan berpengalaman dibidangnya dan
disupport banyak prinsipal terkemuka di dunia, kami yakin dapat memberikan yang terbaik untuk kebutuhan bisnis Anda.